Friday 17 October 2014

Treat Street Cafe



Being a staple of a mall environment, product offerings generate more awareness if you are a mall kiosk. This is what happened to me for Treat Street Café. I was doing my usual stroll with a cousin inside Ayala mall when I chanced upon this café.


Curiosity got the better of me so I decided to check their menus.  What really grabbed my attention was their Spicy Lechon Pie.  This crusty homemade pie is served hot so you better be careful in taking that bite. But what I loved about it is that it was tasty and spicy of course as the name implies. The crust is somewhat crunchy but retains that tender flakiness.


Treat Street Pie, their signature dessert is a melt-in-your-mouth piece of goodness that has a chocolate crusts, gooey filling and topped with puffy whipped cream frosting.


Green Tea Black Sesame Cake was subtly sweet and flavored with green tea powder in equal proportions with a hint of black sesame taste.


Mango Cheesecake for me was more like a custard pie than a cheesecake though it still had that zesty mango flavor.



This is definitely a dessert place worthy to visit.

Contact Details:

Treat Street Café
2/F Ayala Center Cebu
New Expansion Wing (near Delsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment