Friday 24 October 2014

Lady Jane Bakeshop


I deal with my problems through the sweetest way possible - cakes! 



Bursting with happiness, a slice of cake is enough to make my taste buds go in frenzy with delight. 


Needless to say, when I learned about this new dessert place I asked some of my friends who share my love for cakes to sample their treats. 


Lady Jane had a distinctly hip vibe written all over the place. A dessert haven to gather friends for a midday treat or after meal sugar indulgence.


Rare Cheesecake or Lemon Cheesecake had that sweet and sour blend in every bite. It was luscious, creamy and definitely refreshing. 


The smooth and velvety Berry Berry Cheesecake melts in your mouth and has a tangy flavor. It is topped with a sweet slice of strawberry fruit.  



Choux cake is like a chewy but soft pastry ball filled with custard cream. It was indeed a delightful and satisfying treat. 


Contact Details:

Lady Jane Bakeshop
Paseo Saturnino, Ma. Luisa Road
Banilad, Cebu City

No comments:

Post a Comment