Friday 4 April 2014

Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort & Spa

I have always wondered how the food tastes at Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort and Spa. But the speculation stopped when a tour guide friend offered her dinner for 2 vouchers at a much lesser price.



Overly ecstatic with a great deal of curiosity and a hungry stomach, off I went with my cousin to finally sample their buffet dinner.


Coming in was no trouble at all because what welcomes us were the sight of a wide selection of gastronomic lusts.




I can barely hold myself from devouring all that was offered but since Japanese food caught my eye first, my feet were magnetized and brought me to its station.

Sushi Station

Sashimi Station

The pizza was great too and of course I did not stop myself binging on the seafood delectation.

                                      
Seafood Overload


And for the sweet-toothed gastronome, desserts galore is hard to miss.

chocolate overload

Brazo de Mercedes

chocolate truffles, fruit salad, cake and mocha mousse

I must say visiting the place lived up to my expectations. I give it two thumbs-up!

Contact Details:

Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort & Spa
Address: Quezon National Hi-way, Lapu-Lapu City 6015
Phone:(032) 494 5000
 

No comments:

Post a Comment