Friday 26 June 2015

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery


Happiness in every bite, this was just how I would describe my experience when I sank my teeth on their delicious cupcake servings.


I first noticed this charming pastry shop from the instagram page of my former supervisor and judging by the pics, the sweet treats looked all drool-worthy.


This quaint desserts store boasts of cheesecake jars and cupcake selections that will surely fulfill every sugar cravings.


The place itself is painted in colors of happiness and hues of joy; what with the flower murals and pleasing shades of bliss. It’s a great place to chill out either to have quick chitchats with a friend or just about anything with your family or loved ones because of its homey setting.


The staff was kind enough to tell me the best sellers on their menu since I told her it was my first visit. The red velvet cheesecake was indeed mouth-watering, it was moist and soft and melts naturally in the mouth. The dulce de leche was fresh and creamy having that fluffy cakiness feel of sugary goodness while the salted caramel was bursting with a mix of sweetness and hint of salty flavor.


They may not be the best bakery there is in town but they are for me one of the best tasting cupcakes I’ve ever tried.


Contact Details:

Level 1, Market Market Mall
BGC, Taguig City
Mobile Nos; 09175031675, 09178559852

No comments:

Post a Comment