Friday 30 August 2013

Handuraw Pizza, Revisited

It has been awhile that I have visited Handuraw. They have been in Cebu for quite some time already but my latest outing was during a Birthday Celebration of my colleague. It made me fall again with their food especially their thin crust pizza’s which is for me one of the best in Cebu.


                                                                   Handuraw Special


                                                                   Pizza Mexicana


                                                                       Pizza Cebuana


                                                                    Mozzarella Triangles


                                                                           Pesto Pasta


                                                              Happy Rooster Chili Wings


                                                                       Ice Cream Cake

Indeed the delicious food prompted me to include them to my recent blogs.



Contact Details:

Handuraw Pizza
460 Gorordo Ave., Brgy. Kamputhaw Cebu City
Tel. No. 4122230

No comments:

Post a Comment